Thursday, September 6, 2007

The world did not end!

I can tell all of those concerned that you can take me off of suicide watch for a few days. (Check back on Sunday morning) Do I think we will be OK? Sure. Do I think Coach Fulmer will survive this year? I think so but there are those that are not as level headed as I am. Sunday morning I was thinking, "You know maybe 2005 wasn't really that bad. I mean we did beat LSU. I wonder if we really can get Gruden or Cower to coach the Vols?"

But I have cleared my head, we will be fine. Cal is a great team. I think by week four or five they will be a top five team. We looked good on offense. Defense has some holes. Special teams is a concern for the thirty ninth straight year. Southern Miss will be tough one. I can only hope that they are ready. I don't think they want to feel what the orange nation will say or do if they lose that one. Time will tell.