Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a Difference.... Ok I am getting tired of saying it.


I usually wait until Sunday to write my recap of Saturday games. I will go more in depth but wanted to step in for a minute. I said back in the summer when we did our Guarantee show that I thought the following would happen. #1 Bama would lose some games, and it would not be because the other team outplayed them but for many other things. #2 Dawson would eat a lot of words this year. #3 West Virginia would win the National Title. #4 If they did win the Heisman would go to Pat White, or Steve Slaton. Looks like I hit the first two. Number three is looking good, but I will not win on #4. I do believe they should declare it a draw. It should go to Tebow and McFadden. The trophy says "The most outstanding player in college football." How can anyone argue either one of those two being given that title. The fact that both of them run and Pass, I think that puts them head and shoulders above the rest.


"We're going to Atlanta, We're going to Atlanta, We're going to Atlanta."

I am so sick of everyone saying that my Vols do not deserve to represent the East. For all of you, that still feels that way, I have the Tennessee/Georgia game on my DVR, we can have a viewing party if you like. Then you can tell me why the Dawgs need to be there. LSU is coming in with two conference losses, hey same as us how bout that. We shut down Moreno. We shut down McFadden, and put Jones out of the game. Plain and simple we took care of our business. It wasn't pretty, but tell me whose season was. LSU, Fla, GA, NOONE ! Now it is time to get revenge for 2001. I was just hoping we could be the ones to knock them out of the title.


The #7 ranked Vols Basketball team went down with a thud tonight. Lost by almost twenty in the "Stub Hub legends Classic" A tough Texas team brought them back down to earth. What is the deal with them. Last year they lost everyone. The year before they lost everyone. Yet they keep coming stronger. I think they are going to be charging through the polls soon.


Saw a sign at the Iron bowl today. "Nick Satan 666, 6 wins 6 losses 6 in a row!! Nice. will come back tomorrow with more.