Thursday, October 11, 2007

How to Silence a Cowbell



Well boys and girls I have finally surrendered the fight and have given in. I will make my first gameday appearance at the Mississippi State game. I thought I wouldn't make one this year. But like I keep saying, "What a difference a week makes." The Georgia game lit fires in a few people, I just hope the fire has grown larger in the boys in uniform. I have my worries. There are concerns, this is the team that outlasted the Tigers. This is the same team that have beat Bammer, and Florida in the past three years. But the boys in Orange looked as good as any team in the country last week. The key to the game like any game is to score early. If we can get up early and force State to have to throw the ball, that should play right into our hands. But Cutcliffe is going to have to take the MSU pass rush out of the mix. He looked awesome last week with creativity in the play calling. Lets just hope we can carry some momentum. Is a 1:30 Kick, so there is time to hang out, and maybe watch the first hour and a half of the Ol Miss v. Bammer game. Then in to my seats which are probably among the bells. You think I can single handed enforce the SEC no Noisemaker rule? Yeah I didn't think so.